Having worked both agency and client side, I started my journey as a freelancer in April 2018 after taking maternity leave.
I have been working in digital marketing since November 2009; my first job was as an SEO Copywriter at a leading Manchester agency. Since then, I have worked in roles encompassing technical SEO, content, and social media, before becoming an influencer marketing specialist.
With over eight years of experience, I have worked in many industries and sectors. I have a particular interest in the travel, leisure and hospitality industry, but I can get just as passionate about projects in finance, retail, and services!
I am a regular conference speaker, having spoken at the Content Marketing Show, BrightonSEO, and smaller events and workshops. I am a BrightonSEO speaker for the third time in 2018.
I have also written articles for the leading digital marketing industry website State of Search:
- How to get yourself ready for your first ever speaking gig
- 4 mistakes that brands are still making on social media
- How to generate buzz for your outreach campaign
- Getting the most out of media requests as a brand
- How to lose a blogger from one email
- How to get stakeholders on board with your campaign
Please send all enquiries to email@example.com.